Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Food and Exercise log:6-22-2010

Food:
Breakfast:breakfast wrap and iced coffee no sweetener or creamer:350 cal, 15g protein

Skipped lunch

Dinner:Hamburger with bun, corn on the cob with butter & raw veggies:600 cal, 26g protein

Snacks:hotdog no bun:150 cal, 6g protein. Chips with queso dip:350 cal, 2g protein.

Total:1450 cal, 49g protein.

Exercise:
None:

Total 0

food - exercise - metabolic rate = 1450 - 0 - 2800 = - 1350 cal.

Diet for calories today was good, but the nutritional content was not very low protein and very few veggies. I didn't exercise today again because I was feeling sick. I am feeling better now so I think I will resume an exercise routine tomorrow. I feel that if my calculations are correct I am still on track and doing well in my weight loss goals, even if they may not be as spectacular as I had hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment